Soon temperatures will drop, the sun will set early and we'll be bundling up for fall. In the final weeks of summer sun, cool off with this spin around the globe to learn about 10 distinct Starbucks iced beverages.
1. South Korea – Lemon Ginger Starbucks Fizzio™ with Mango Jelly Sparkling Beverage: Fruits and spices create a light, citrus flavor with notes of ginger and rosemary that go well with rich mango jelly.
2. South Korea – Tea Lemonade Starbucks Fizzio™ with Hibiscus Jelly Sparkling Beverage: Bright citrus and floral notes and smooth hibiscus jelly provide a lively, balanced zing to this sparkling beverage.
3. South Korea – Starbucks® Black Coffee Sweet Dark Roast Blend: Crafted from high quality dark roast beans like those served in Starbucks stores, this coffee is slightly sweetened.
4. Japan – Starbucks Discoveries® Iced Coffee with Summer Jelly: A new way to enjoy iced coffee with sweet jelly that has a hint of grapefruit flavor.
5. Mexico – Cinnamon Horchata Frappuccino® Blended Beverage: Developed by partners (employees) in Mexico and inspired by a traditional Mexican beverage, this is a blend of rice, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and a hint of coconut.
6. U.S. and Canada - Teavana® Shaken Iced Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade: Thirst-quenching flavors of juicy blackberry, mint, Teavana® green tea and a splash of lemonade shaken with ice.
7. Peru – Lúcuma Crème Frappuccino® Blended: The lúcuma is a subtropical fruit native to the Andean valleys of Peru. This beverage combines lúcuma sauce and milk, topped with whipped cream.
8. Argentina – Dulce de Leche Iced Latte Handcrafted Beverage: A shot of espresso mixed with a touch of dulce de leche and milk, topped off whipped cream and caramel syrup.
9. Europe – Starbucks Discoveries® Seattle Latte: Chilled coffee, inspired by the original Starbucks Latte® in Starbucks hometown, the Discoveries® Seattle Latte is a perfect blend of rich espresso and creamy milk.
10. Switzerland – Starbucks Discoveries® Chai Tea: This beverage is a combination of sweet and spicy. It is a blend of black tea with aromatic spices like cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper.
For more information on this news release, contact the Starbucks Newsroom