Customizing Beverages at Starbucks Stores
With more than 170,000 ways to customize beverages at Starbucks® stores, customers can create a favorite drink that fits their lifestyle. To help guide our customers’ decision making, nutrition facts and ingredients for a majority of the beverages served at Starbucks are available on starbucks.com, on the menu boards in Starbucks® stores and on the Starbucks® mobile app.
Below are barista tips on how to customize beverages at Starbucks, as well as a selection of drink recommendations to fit a variety of preferences.
- Select your milk: Customers can choose from whole, 2% milk or nonfat milk, or non-dairy alternatives such as soy, coconut and almond.
- Ask for fewer pumps of syrup: To lessen the sweetness of your flavored beverage, ask for fewer pumps of syrup, or select a sugar-free syrup, available in Vanilla or Cinnamon Dolce, or our Skinny Mocha Sauce.
- Try a sweetener substitute such as Sweet’N Low®, Equal®, SPLENDA® or Stevia Blend from Whole Earth.
- Ask for “less whip” or “no whip”
- Make it “Skinny": Most handcrafted espresso and Frappuccino® blended beverages can be requested “skinny,” which means the beverage is made with nonfat milk, no whipped cream and a sugar-free syrup if available.